segunda-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2011
Justin Drew Bieber (:
It's so amazing how people can love a person who does not know, but most amazing is to know well a person who has never been in front. You know, for me, love is not having the person next to you but in your heart. Justin Drew You're in my heart and in the heart of several beliebers ... It may be silly, but sometimes I cry, just thinking that I have a love so desired and is far ... I wanted to have you here beside me, hold you, to say that really love you, I feel your hand in mine. And not just me. I sign in twitter, with intention of speaking with you, but at first had no idea that would meet such wonderful people like those I met here are so many Brazilian met. We want at least one message reaches you. I step on the streets and it's hard to see your face in every newsstand, I wake in the morning and you're all there, looking at me ... Sometimes I pray to God that he give me a hug her, I wanted to feel you. Justin, I'm here today representing my love for you, love you for the Brazilian. You have no idea how it is important to us that at least one 'I love you' come to you. We spent so many tears, were so many cries of appeal, we just wanted you here, we just want you happy and we want you to know that we love you. Justin Drew Bieber, what matters is not what we know about you, or how many songs we know, the only important thing is what we have in our hearts, the strength of belief, and you taught us that, so we gave never of our dreams, and my dream, and many beliebers is to see you happy, because if you smile, we smile. Together we're always going, like a family, crying together, cry together, laugh together, smile together, love together and all this for a reason, for YOU! I love you justin (= ♥ HappyBdayBiebs Brazil